Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions.
- You need to send a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, in the letter you must specify your BILLXXXXXXX subscriber number, name and surname or call the office at 250 50 300.
- Please note that the login and password will be sent to that mail by letter or to that phone in the form of SMS, which were indicated by the subscriber at the conclusion of the contract.
- Online payment. Your contract contains a username and password from the personal account on the site my.alpha.net.cy. In the payment section there are all instructions.
- Payment through the bank. In the personal account of the subscriber has our details for payment. It is obligatory to indicate the customer number BILLXXXXXXX in the payment details when paying at the bank. Attention! Interbank transfer may take up to 3 business days.
OUR BANK DETAILS:
Bank of Cyprus
Account Number 357024724536
- Payment in our office. By addresses:
- Main office
Leoforos Omonoias, 133,
8th floor, office 1, Limassol
- Sales office
Vasileos Georgiou I 91,
Germasogeia Municipality, Limassol
- Given the seasonal format of residence of residents in Cyprus, the company Alphanet offers the service “Temporary voluntary blocking" by activating the service from your personal account. For only 5 euros you are moderating to suspend the monthly charge-off of subscription fees for up to three months. Frost from 4 months costs 5 euros per month. Detailed conditions read in your account, or specify in sales offices in person or by phone 250 50 300
- You can call the office by entering your BILLXXXXXXX subscriber number, and we will send you a WiFi password to the registered phone number.
- Everyone faced a situation when returning from vacation or after a weekend spent outside the home, the balance on the personal account is less than we would like, but there is no opportunity to replenish. It is in this situation that you can take the promised payment. To do this, just go to your personal account, which is also available with a negative balance, where you can activate the service for three days.
- Measure the connection speed on a computer connected to the router with a cable. The data of measurements on WI-FI, will differ from measurements on the computer, some mobile devices may not support the stated speed.
Check the Internet connection for the following points:
- Check if the router is plugged in (the indicator is green)
- Check if the Internet cable is connected to the router (port marked “Internet") and to the injector (small black power supply)
- The injector must be plugged in (the indicator is green).
- The wire from the router (LAN1 port) is connected to the Injector port called “Gigabit data".
- The cable leading to the antenna comes out of the Injector port “Gigabit Data + Power".
Checked all the items, but there is no Internet connection?
- Call our office: 250 50 300 or write a letter to email@example.com
- If it is impossible to diagnose or fix the problem remotely, our technical support will arrive at the time and day agreed with you. The company will perform all the work related to the support at its own expense, if the fault for the non-working state lies not with the subscriber. Please do not disconnect the router from the outlet and do not reconnect the cable. This will complicate the process of diagnostics.
- If there is no Internet payment within 2 weeks from the date of the mandatory payment, you will get the status “Disabled”/“Blocked” and you can resume the service by contacting the office by phone 250-50-300. This service costs €25. Unlocking can take up to 48 hours.
- We recommend checking your payments in advance through the online account.